Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

2009-08-22, Tom


Tom's Newsletter, 08/22/2009


August 22, 2009
Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Lord:
Greetings from Tom. May the grace of God always comfort us and encourage us!


* Updates
On July 4 and 5 I attended my church's (Chantilly Bible Church) retreat at Falling Waters, WV. I also set up the book stand there. Unfortunately, I ran out of traditional character Chinese Bibles. Three students joined us. I thought there was a student baptism held at the same weekend. When I found it was not until the end of month, it was too late for students to change their schedules.
On July 26 four students were baptized at lake, Middleburg, VA. They are Sister Zhu, Sister Wang, Brother Wang, and Brother Tao.
August 14 through 16 our students fellowship (GWCBS) organized a camping event at Point Lookout State Park, MD. Thirty people participated, and there were 14 students among us.
Since August 10 more new students arrived, and our coworkers became more busy in pickup, housing and moving. Actually some students had arrived as early as July 15.



* Prayer Requests



"... Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." -- Ephesians 6:18

In Christ, Tom Hsu
P.S. If you hope to receive my newsletters by e-mail, please inform me by e-mail. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment